When the weather is hot you sometimes need something a little cooler than your regular cuppa, but tea can still fit the bill - try an iced tea!
This recipe will make 1 litre.
- Place 3 bags or 6 tsps of your chosen Plymouth tea in a heat resistant jug or pitcher.
- Add 1¼ cups of freshly boiled water and allow to infuse (brew) for 5 min.
- Quarter fill a separate serving jug or pitcher with ice water,
- Add the steeped tea ensuring you strain any leaves and fill up with ice water.
- Sweeten to taste, or try adding some honey, cinnamon and slices of orange.
There you have it - a great way to stay cool in the summer months. Enjoy!